The R&S®FSH handheld spectrum analyzer is a spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, cable and antenna analyzer, interference hunting analyzer and power meter. The feature-packed analyzer makes field measurements simple and efficient. The rugged design and built-in handle makes it ideal for any outdoor tasks.
- 9 kHz up to 20 GHz
- Excellent sensitivity (with preamplifier) of < –161 dBm (1 Hz)
- All-in-one analyzer: spectrum analyzer, network analyzer and CAT
- Internal tracking generator, VSWR bridge, bias tee
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for use in the field
The all-in-one handheld analyzer is an indispensable tool for routine measurement tasks in the field
The R&S®FSH spectrum analyzer is rugged, handy and designed for use in the field. Its low weight, its simple, well-conceived operation concept and the large number of measurement functions make it an indispensable tool for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument for outdoor work.
The R&S®FSH is a handheld spectrum analyzer and – depending on the model and the options installed – a power meter, a cable and antenna tester and a two-port vector network analyzer. It provides the most important RF analysis functions that an RF service technician or an installation and maintenance team needs to solve daily routine measurement tasks. For example, it can be used for maintaining or installing transmitter systems, checking cables and antennas, assessing signal quality in broadcasting, radiocommunications and service, measuring electric field strength or in simple lab applications. The R&S®FSH can perform any of these tasks quickly, reliably and with high measurement accuracy.
Weighing only 3 kg, the R&S®FSH is a handy instrument. All frequently used functions have their own function keys and are within fingertip reach. The brilliant color display is easy to read even under poor lighting conditions, and it has a monochrome mode for extreme conditions.The capacity of the R&S®FSH battery enables uninterrupt-ed operation for up to 4.5 hours. The battery is changed within seconds and all connectors are splash-proof.
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.6/8/13.6/20 GHz
- High sensitivity of < –141 dBm (1 Hz), with preamplifier < –161 dBm (1 Hz)
- 20 MHz demodulation bandwidth for analyzing LTE signals
- Low measurement uncertainty (< 1 dB)
- Measurement functions for all important measurement tasks related to the startup and maintenance of transmitter systems
- Internal tracking generator and VSWR bridge with built-in DC voltage supply (bias)
- Two-port network analyzer
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys
- Easy operation thanks to user configurable, automatic test sequences (wizard)
|Frequency||DANL @ 3GHz, PreAmp On||Phase Noise @ 500MHz, 1MHz offset||Phase Noise @ 500MHz, 100kHz offset||TOI @ 2.4GHz|
|2 GHz (3/4 GHz opt)||–163 dBm (typ.)||typ. –125 dBc (1 Hz)||typ. –105 dBc (1 Hz)||meas. +10 dBm|
|6 GHz (8 GHz opt)||–162 dBm (typ.)||typ. –125 dBc (1 Hz)||typ. –105 dBc (1 Hz)||meas. +10 dBm|
|13.6 GHz (20 GHz opt)||–162 dBm (typ.)||typ. –125 dBc (1 Hz)||typ. –105 dBc (1 Hz)||meas. +10 dBm|
|26.5 GHz (31 GHz opt)||–162 dBm (typ.)||typ. –125 dBc (1 Hz)||typ. –105 dBc (1 Hz)||meas. +10 dBm|
Resolution bandwidth: 1 Hz to 3 MHz
Phase noise, frequency 500 MHz: < –95 dBc (1 Hz), –105 dBc (1 Hz) typ. (30 kHz carrier offset); < –100 dBc (1 Hz), –110 dBc (1 Hz) typ. (100 kHz carrier offset); < –120 dBc (1 Hz), –127 dBc (1 Hz) typ. (1 MHz carrier offset)
Detectors: sample, max. peak, min. peak, auto peak, RMS
Level measurement uncertainty: <1 dB, 0.5 dB typ. (10 MHz < f ≤ 3.6 GHz); <1.5 dB, 1 dB typ. (3.6 MHz < f ≤ 20 GHz)
Display: 6.5" color LCD with VGA resolution
Battery operating time (without tracking generator): 4.5 Ah up to 3 h (R&S®HA-Z204); 6.75 Ah up to 4.5 h (R&S®HA-Z206)
Dimensions (W × H × D): 194 mm × 300 mm × 69 mm (144 mm with carrying handle); 7.6 in × 11.8 in × 2.7 in (5.7 in with carrying handle)
Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lb)