The 8700 Frequency Source / Measure GPS Standard has been designed to be able to calibrate all functions of modern handheld and bench frequency counters and signal sources.
A high accuracy precision GPS reference frequency of up to 1 GHz is available, with outputs for A-B phase and variable levels for confirming trigger levels of modern counter-timer units
In addition, unlike other GPS references, the 8700 also adds the ability to measure frequencies of up to 1 GHz with high precision, removing the requirement for an additional instrument in your laboratory.
Utilising the latest in GPS reference technology, the 8700 combines both frequency source and measurement into a single integrated solution.
A large, full colour LED display provides the user with a dedicated source/measure readout, with direct access to detailed settings and satellite Lock/signal information.
- Frequency source to 1Ghz with dedicated 10MHz direct GPS output
- Measurement to 1GHz
- Integrated GPS reference for the ultimate in accuracy
- A-B Phase output for verification of phase measurement functions of counter-timers
- High Resolution, Colour 7
- Integrated GPS Data Logging for Traceability